Potential guest should ask the following to enable then choose the best desert safari in Dubai:
1) Type of camp and Group Size
- Shared camp with other companies.
- Large private camps (50 to 600 guests).
- Small private camps (-100 guests).
- Private set-up.
2) Is the company a wholesaler or safari provider?
- Safari Wholesaler. Most companies are wholesalers for a range of activities. They will choose 1 or 2 safari suppliers and sell to these companies. Ask the question about which company/camp they are using and then research the reputation of that company. The big drawback of wholesalers is that you will have no recourse if you are dissatisfied or anything goes wrong.
- Safari Provider. This is a company, which actually conducts the product. With these companies, you have greater chance to make amendments, changes or special requests.
3) Company staff or Freelance staff
A good Safari Guide will make your break your experience. These guides will have First Aid training, product knowledge, safety training and customer service training.
4) Type of drive – dune bashing or wildlife safari
Do you love adventure sports? Are you fit and healthy? No history of back or neck problems? Don’t get motion sickness? Love roller coasters? Are not travelling with children or older guests? Do you like motorsport? If you answered YES to all of those questions then you would probably prefer dune bashing. These high impact adrenaline drives are not for the faint hearted and can be incredibly fun. However, the adventure generally does not last for long and may only last 10-30 minutes.
However, if you answered NO to any of these questions, then you would probably prefer a wildlife drive.
5) What is for Dinner?
Everyone understands why a meal at a fast food restaurant is cheaper than a fine dining restaurant. You should ask what is on the menu of your safari. Is the food prepared fresh or pre-cooked? Is there a Chef on-site or is the food from a catering company? Is the cuisine authentic to this region or should you expect a BBQ or curry?
this is the most important element to choosing a safari which is right for you. A referral from a friend with similar tastes is always the most valuable.
this is generally the first question everyone asks. However, like everything else in life, you get what you pay for.
Now that you are armed with all of the facts, you will know which experience to spend your valuable vacation time. In addition, just remember to put everything in perspective, due to a high level of competition; even the most expensive safaris are still cheaper than the average dinner in a 5 star hotel.
For Tours regarding Desert Safari Deals https://eveningdesertsafari.com provides it all.